It is a QA lead role:
1.Entire responsibility for test cases and quality assurance lies on the candidate basis. Therefore a management role will implicitly be there.
2. The candidate needs to be able to perform with fairly limited mentorship.
3. The QA will essentially be the first line of defense for the client escalations. Being the QA lead, the engineer will have a holistic understanding of the product next only to the respective tech teams. He/she is therefore the logical choice to handle client escalations and mentoring the service team(s).
4. Client escalations for the most part happen during working hours, the candidate should however be prepared for a few exceptions to this (however occasional)QA (To also include client escalations & basic dev ops)
5. Experience on Manual testing (We will not have automated testing requirements at all)
6. Functional testing/ Mobile app testing/ REST API testing / experience on LINUX smoke testing