LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced UI lead to take up front-end development efforts. You will design and develop elegant interfaces that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit. You will collaborate on scalability issues involving visualizing massive amounts of data and information. You will Identify, define and communicate best practices for front end
You have an awesome online portfolio. You are passionate about building secure, high-performing and scalable front-end applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have demonstrated strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Lead and direct UI team, define software architecture, collaborate with other teams to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity and potential risks to successful implementation of advanced visualization products
- Translate wireframes into functional requirements, write well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI components
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high-powered desktop computers to small mobile devices
- Present program status and issues to LogiNext Executive Team(s) on a regular and consistent basis in regular status reporting and meetings
- Understand and coach/teach others, show high level of ethics and team work
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years of experience in developing responsive, elegant, efficient and cross-browser front-end applications
- Hands on experience in Map API’s like Google Maps, Openstreetmap and other powerful information-rich maps
- Familiar with UX processes and design
- Experience in deploying applications on cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Basic knowledge of Java and Databases is a plus
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
LogiNext is the fastest growing tech company in the space of logistics and supply chain. Our goal is to organize the world of logistics by providing the most powerful end-to-end enterprise system in the world.
Our clients base is spread across the globe and we empower them to optimize over millions of kilometers of deliveries every day and provide superior customer service using data collection, advanced analytics and visualization. From inception, LogiNext has been winning accolades and awards ranging from Top 30 startups by IBM, Microsoft Ventures to the NASSCOM Emerge 50.