Take your ideas to the next level and make something that people use everyday. Something that changes the physical world—and does it fast. At Uber, we’re working hard to redefine the way people experience and get around cities. Hop in and help us do it!
Top talent, high standards. Work alongside the best in your field—the people who make you want to be better and can also help get you there. Take bold steps. We move fast to do things that have never been done. Because you have to take risks if you want to build the next big idea. Shape the world you want. Help improve local economies, make roads safer, and bring opportunities to millions of women and men around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about jobs that move people : https://vimeo.com/84168520
What You’ll Do
● You will be the face of Uber to the partner community, you will take care of all operations in the partner support centre.
● You will help the operations team onboard new supply, engage existing supply and generate new leads in the market
● You will train and support the driver-partners on the use of the Uber partner app, quality, navigation etc.
● You will help in developing a diver-partner loyalty programme
● You will be welcoming them to the Uber platform, introducing them to a more flexible working life where they can be their own boss and manage their own business.
● You will be required to support drivers by questions, upload important personal documentation and vet drivers to ensure that Uber have only the best.
● Onboarding drivers, training them, entering their information and account details into the system and collecting their documents
● Supporting them and solving their problems related to devices, payments, quality, issues.
● Helping to get more cars and drivers in order to make Uber the first choice. Spread the word about Uber and educate partners about its benefits.
What You’ll Need
● B.A., B.S. or B.E (Top graduating students from Top Universities encouraged to apply!)
● Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
● Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping and doing
● Ability to think fast and to get things done
● Passionate about moving Ludhiana forward
● Has the #UberLOVE and the #UberHUSTLE
● .This is one of the few opportunities out there that will give you a first hand experience of setting up a business in a new city. You will help the team launch, grow and scale the business
● Consultants who have earlier joined us have went on to either convert in Uber and become full time employees or have used their Uber experience in scoring jobs in other Start ups in India and abroad.
● Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
● The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
● Sharp, motivated coworkers in a fun office environment.
● Office meals provided (dinner provided for working days extending more than 11hours)
● Monthly stipend - Rs 15,000-20,000 depending on candidate experience.
Please note: This is a contractual position. Candidates must join for a minimum period of 6 months. Candidates can apply for a full time role post the completion of their contract.
Free Food & Drinks