About the position
We at 91Springboard are looking for a smart individual to be a part of the accounts team. This is primarily a generalist accounts profile with a focus on coordination between multiple stakeholders, preparing accounting entries and closing books of accounts.
As part of a high growth organization, this role will have significant growth opportunities along with exposure to implementing and scaling processes
- Processing of accounting entries, reimbursements & payroll
- Reconciliations at bank, member and vendors levels
- Process owner for accounts at our hubs and new vendor onboarding
- Assist in tax and compliances including - Service Tax, TDS, PF, ESI, Professional Tax and VAT
- Facilitate internal audit queries, monthly MIS and closure of books
- Train hub teams on new processes and ongoing transactions
- Strong technical skills along with a desire and hunger to learn and improve
- High quality written and verbal skills that will allow you to communicate well across teams, across geographies
- Tech savvy person comfortable with technology tools like google docs, excel, hangouts, gmail over and above the tools of the trade (primarily Quickbooks)
- A flexible and hardworking personality willing to put in the hours to learn and deliver in a demanding startup environment
- Being proactive and the ability to work independently with minimal direction will see you rise through the ranks quickly
- Apart from the ability follow processes, if you can create efficient and intuitive processes you have a high chance of success in this role
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.com, CA/CS-Inter
- 2-3 years of experience in finance & accounting background preferably in Service Sector. Startups ecosystem experience preferable.
- Familiarity and deep knowledge of accounting and taxation software – Tally, Spectrum, Genius, Busy e.t.c
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks software or ERP – Finance Module preferable
We believe ideas multiply when they come in contact with other ideas. And so we’ve created a collaborative environment where members can connect with each other, mentors, investors, and tap into the collective knowledge of the community. We have now grown to six locations (Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai and Bangalore), have over 180 member companies and organise over 40 events every month across our locations.