Using digital media effectively, act as the company ambassador/evangelist. Play an important role in developing Business strategy to reach and attain new customers, stir discussion, maintain blogs and drive traffic to the website and social media platforms.
- Create the content strategy – different types of content to achieve the business outcomes of user acquisition, engagement, trust building and awareness
- Draft, edit and upload copy/content for the website blog as well as the social media channels ensuring traffic as well as engagement through daily updates
- Execute content partnerships with other established blogs and platforms
- Develop and execute a monthly content calendar both on the blog and social media
- Conduct regular research on the target group to understand the content they want to read
- Creating content for digital marketing efforts
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing Team and Graphic Designers on a regular basis
- You will be judged on your ability to build a social, viral and vibrant community for Tripshelf users, links with other platforms, content partnerships and effective marketing communication strategy
- 2-5 Years of experience in managing a blog and social media activities (preferably for a consumer facing product/service company)
- Experience in writing for a travel company is a BIG PLUS!
- Marketing communication to generate consumer engagement
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples)
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong organization skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced environment while juggling multiple social media platforms.