Do you want to be part of a startup building the next generation of mobile gaming in India? We are building games for India and have had some award winning games that have been featured by Apple globally.
Interested in taking your creative ideas and putting them into the hands of talented developers to see your ideas in playable form?
We are looking for a 2D Artist with insane passion for what they do to join our team.
The position is full-time and is based in our awesomely located office in Fort, Mumbai.
- Produce 2D artwork required for games from the pre-production through production, all the way up to the post-production stage
- Provide concept art and mockups to help design new games
- Provide developers with necessary assets during the development process
- Work closely with our product and design teams
- Capacity to maintain creative vision from concept to final assets
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient in 2D animation
- Excellent grasp on colors and themes to breathe life into assets
- Create marketing collateral to use on social media, web and print
Flexible Work Hours
Work From Home
We are a bunch of high energy, crazy, creative and technology focussed people obsessed with building the coolest casual, social games on mobile today.
How we do things:
We work fast, break stuff, test everything, respect data and release before we are comfortable. It's a simple process but it takes a lot of work, discipline and belief in what we do to see it through. Keep an eye out for BYOF Studio games on Android and iOS!
Things you'll see when you walk into BYOF:
We code and we take selfies.
We create art and debate database structures.
We tweet and break down user analytics.
We make odd sounds and eat lots of dosas.
It's weird, we all really love dosas.