THINK YOU CAN BE THE NERVE CENTRE IN A STARTUP? LETS TALK!
INDUSTRY & COMPANY BACKGROUND:
The company provides a platform for Ideas & Causes .We are is in the business of helping individuals & small firms with great ideas raise resources. We also aid charity & NGO firms raise funds for their projects. Over time we want them to use Fueladream as their defacto platform for all fundraising activities. They are our clients & key customers. Similarly we want brands and corporates/organization’s to use their marketing budgets to associate with Fueladream from a marketing & brand perspective .We also see them aligning with Fueladream & with the causes /ideas on our platform by leveraging their CSR budgets to support & fuel the causes / NGO's /ideas they want to support. For all the funds we raise we charge a FEE. That is our primary source of revenue.
The role is to be a part of the team that manages the day-to-day operations of the platform from 3 perspectives:
1. Technology related: Design, development & maintenance of the existing product/ platform. Design & development of new features, enhancements & customizations as requested by internal or external customers.
2. Operations related: Manage web operations, monitor key indicators so the platform remains functional 24/7. Analysis & reporting of web data to enable key decisions.
3. Content related: Ensure all content subscribes to the rules & design policies set for the platform. The content on the website Fueladream.com has 3 elements to it:
a. INTERNAL CONTENT - Website content that is Fueladream content
b. CAMPAIGN CONTENT – Which comes from campaign owners (Individuals, firms and NGOs)
c. USER GENERATED CONTENT – Which comes from funders, well wishers etc - posts, comments etc
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• We are looking for a hands-on full stack web developer who breathes and lives on technology and creates great applications - from database schema design decision to tweaking CSS, you will have a hand in all levels of the software stack.
• Bachelors degree in Computers/ IT
• Min. 2 years experience in web development & mobile apps
• Experience in e-commerce platforms, payment gateway integration & operations will be a big advantage –especially, on content-heavy platforms.
• Designing & implementing Data Structures and Algorithms in real time environments
• Ability to decipher and write complex database queries for analysis
• Understanding of REST API/ JSON is a plus
• Should have knowledge of AWS Cloud Hosting and how server side works.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Understanding of scalability issues and their solutions
• Work independently, take ownership of activities and drive to completion
• Flexible to work in startup environment and culture; comfortable in multi-tasking
• Need to be articulate with a high degree of written & oral communication skills.
• Should be inquisitive and a lateral thinker.
The role will be based out of our HQ at our Koramangala office, in Bengaluru.
Attractive salary & ESOP’s.