GreedyGame is looking for a lead backend developer who has a deep passion for backend systems, their scalability, as well as their continued development.
He/She would be in charge of building the backend systems that power our site/software/applications and continuously improves the backend practices.
You would work closely with other internal teams in building and supporting systems that deliver reliability, high performance, and epic functionality.
- Design and develop robust services that are in coordination with frontend developers ensuring the production and development of a high-quality and well-tested code.
- Design, develop and test features alongside other technical departments.
- lead the department in the design, development, deployment, and operation of services that our users use.
- Optimize APIs for any applications while creating and maintaining unit tests for new code and fixing defects
- Participate in the continuous integration of automated builds and deployments, ensuring that deliverables meet functional and design requirements and specifications of the site/software.
- Work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex site/software development issues.
- Take initiatives in developing and maintaining integrations of best practices within the backend department.
- A programmer with strong (2+ yrs) experience with Python and/or GoLang (We love Polyglots)
- Working knowledge of *nix systems
- Experience with building and scaling apps with RDBMS as well as NoSQLs
- Experience creating scalable Web APIs for mobile and browser consumption
- Vanilla development is a big plus
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be a part of the big disruption we are creating in the ad-tech space.
- Office in one of the most happening places in India.
- Amazing colleagues, weekly lunches and beer on fridays!