Congratulations for your decision to apply for an internship with Human Circle! This form will help you understand who we are and the current opportunities available for you to work with us and follow your passion.
"You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle." - Steve Jobs
We started Human Circle with a single minded determination to change the mindset of people, specially the youth around the world, people like you, to do what you love, create a successful career of your choice and make the world a better place with your passion. We want to take the #DoWhatYouLove movement to millions of people and create a large global community for people to follow their passion and create successful careers. Be it as an artist, a designer, a writer, a singer, a dancer, an engineer, a business/social professional, an entrepreneur or any other way of life that is fulfilling.
For this, we are always expanding our "Happiness Team" and inviting applications for multiple roles. It is a simple form that will only take 5-10 minutes of your time. If we feel you are aligned and committed to the movement, we will invite you to chat with us and get to know more about each other.
As an intern, you could be responsible for one of the roles in the Human Circle 'Happiness Team' :)
1. Website Design and Development - Re-designing, upgrading and maintaining our websites and related work in technology. Ability to work at front end design or back end development for our online platform and/or mobile application development. Knowledge, skills and experience in coding and development would be necessary. Apply for this role if you are a coder at heart!
2. Graphic Design - Designing all marketing collaterals for online and offline promotions. Knowledge, skills and experience in design tools like adobe photoshop, coral draw etc would be necessary. Apply for this role if you love creating awesome looking graphics!
3. Video Editing - Turning all our amazing content, pictures and clips into impactful and engaging videos to spread the movement. Prior video editing skills and knowledge is necessary. Apply for this role if you would love to make viral videos!
4. Photography and/or Videography - Taking some amazing pictures and videos of all Human Circle events, for our online platforms and all our offline and online campaigns. Pictures and videos are one of the most effective ways to spread the movement. Having a DSLR camera is necessary for this role. Apply for this role if you love taking pictures or videos!
5. Marketing & Media (Social Media Marketing, Media & Public Relations): Digital marketing and engaging media to reach out to a large target audience. Managing our social media pages on facebook, twitter and instagram. Media & Public Relations - Establishing contacts or partnerships with the relevant media houses and PR companies to release our stories. Ensuring the presence of media representatives at events organised by Human Circle. Apply for this role if you love making things large!
6. Content Writing - Writing blogs, content and press releases for all events and online platforms. Managing our blog and closely working with the graphic design, marketing and media teams to make the content more engaging and making it reach a large audience. Writing articles that could be used for content marketing. Apply for this role if you love writing!
7. Business Development - Raising cash and in-kind sponsorships for all Human Circle events like Startup Weekend, Young India Challenge, International Youth Day, Re-unions, workshops, retreats etc. You will research and reach out to the most relevant organisations and create mutually beneficial partnerships. Apply for this role if you love talking!
Internship is based in Delhi/NCR so only apply if you are studying/living here.
Duration of Internship - 8-10 weeks. You are expected to work for approx. 10 hours every week. (you can work from home/college and will be required to come for a weekly review meeting)
Place of Work - All the work will be task oriented and you will have the option to work from home or campus.
Why should you join the team?
The real reason? An opportunity to work with some crazy young people and the happiness team, truly experience what it feels to love your work and have loads of fun! Just in case this doesn't sound exciting enough, just talk to any of our happiness team members or see the list below -
- Internship certificate
- Networking and internship/job opportunities with some of the best organisations and thought leaders of the country
- Free access to all Human Circle events during the course of internship
- Flexible working hours, work from home and other surprises and goodies
Apply only if you are -
- Committed to #DoWhatYouLove and spreading the movement
- Hungry to learn and innovate
- Believer in the power of a community
- Excited about how young people can create a big impact
- Ready to discover awesomeness and have fun!
Join us to spread the movement to inspire and enable young people to follow their dreams and do what they love.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email and invited for a phone interview.
If you are ready for an EPIC experience, apply now.
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or send us your CV (optional).
Please check out our websites and facebook pages to be best prepared to write your responses to the questions below.
For your reference, some of the Human Circle supporters, speakers, mentors and recruiters come from these organisations -
Key Partners/Mentors/Speakers Pool: Facebook, Microsoft, KPMG, Boston Consulting Group, NDTV, Startup Weekend Powered by Google, BW|BusinessWorld, Cornitos, SaveLife Foundation, Sarvam Foundation, Young India Fellowship, Ashoka University, Awesomeness Fest, LensKart, CoWorkIn, I Impact India, DU Beat and many more.
Flexible Work Hours
Work From Home
Working in multinational corporations made us realize that some of our colleagues did not love their jobs/bosses/clients and they were generally not content. They were complaining and pessimistic many times, could not wait for Fridays and dreaded Monday mornings. In some close conversations, many of them shared with us that if they had a second chance….. they would do something different in life. They would choose a life and career of passion because they realized that money and a stable job alone do not bring happiness. What brings that satisfaction and fulfilment is doing things we love, creating positive impact and sharing our gifts and talents with others.