Location : New Delhi
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Function : Travel Sales Consultant /Customer Service
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
We are looking for passionate customer care executives who have great communication skills, and can help customers find their perfect holiday at Tripme online. The core responsibility of the role is servicing customer enquirers that come on to the Tripme online Platform.
- Customer Interaction & Handling - You will be required to make (/receive) calls/emails to (/from) potential consumers (leads) of holiday packages, give them detailed information about the packages they are interested in, its inclusions, alternate options and so on. You will be expected to be well versed with the destinations & packages that you will be working on and softer elements related to travel.
- Recording Data - You will be required to record relevant data points from customer interactions in a clear, systematic and efficient manner.
- Tour Operator Interaction - You will also be required to interact with Tripme online suppliers (tour operators) on a regular basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Very good spoken communication skills - English & Hindi
- Knowledge of Sales & Marketing principles and strategies
- Must have some experience (1+ years) in Sales, Customer Handling/Call Centre/Telemarketing (or related fields) - in the TRAVEL INDUSTRY (Holiday packages)
- Ability to handle challenging situations with customers, adjust the pitch depending upon the type of consumer and communicate creatively with a lot of attention to detail
- Sincere, diligent and hard working. Pleasant voice and interest in travel is a plus point
- Undergraduate (any course)
Qualification : Under Graduate
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:30 AM to 7:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time
Flexible Work Hours