Kings Learning is looking for enthusiastic, talented ios developers to join us as we expand our app 'enguru'! We are looking for people who are hard working, committed and passionate about what they do. This role offers immense growth opportunities, as well as a unique opportunity of working with a small team where you can see your work and contributions being applied!
You can read about us here:
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Specific Skill Set :
· Working experience in iOS development
· Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
· A deep familiarity with Objective-C or SWIFT
· Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Flexible Work Hours
Here at Kings Learning, we believe in unleashing everyone's potential. Whether you're a customer or a team-member.
Through our signature app, 'enguru', we are working towards helping the world speak English and unleash their potential.
At Kings, we don't just want you to work with us. We want you to grow with us.