We are building the "Zomato for Learning."
Someone who loves online marketplaces, wants to help build an amazing one in education, understands how to manage a large database of users, listings, and reviews, and gets excited about educational change.
KleverKid is a marketplace of education services that helps parents and students find the best, most useful solutions for their needs.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization skills
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
• Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration keywords
• Java, android, RDBMS, PHP, RESTful App and JSON
1. PHP - Laravel, or at least one MVC framework
4. AWS stack - EC2, EBS, Cloudfront, Route53 etc.
5. Able to use google map API
KleverKid is your one-stop-shop online to find the best possible after-school program and activities in your city. We are making it ridiculously simple for parents to find the best after school coach, teacher, tutor, workshop, and program for their kid by giving them user generated ratings, reviews, pricing, images, videos, blogs, and much more.
We are a bunch of klever kids with a passion to build products that help parents and kids make smarter decisions for all the children out there to succeed.
We do it for all the aspiring klever kids out there!