As the CTO, you work with teams across Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Finance. You manage the tech team and connect the business with the technical and work closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch.
In this role, you will :
- Manage the product management and tech team inhouse and external contractors (we have an external web dev team and an external app team) - (we use Trello for this)
- Work closely with other functions to identify pain-points that can be addressed through technology.
- Evaluate complex systems, design solutions, and work with engineering to implement solutions
- Drive high level all the way down to pixel level decisions about UI/UX and sometimes get hands dirty in code
- Ideate crazy product features that we want to implement to make users more engaged. Get dev team to build it quickly but smartly so we can test it in the market (we don't move slowly here)
- Use optimizely to A/B test hypotheses about conversion rates and click rates
- Obsessively use GA to determine what's working and what's breaking, and to drive UX and feature decisions
- Test code extensively before it gets pushed to users
- Ensure products are streamlined and scalable for international expansion
- Hire tech badasses (it’s hard work)
Here is our stack for the web product:
1. PHP - Laravel, or at least one MVC framework
4. AWS stack - EC2, EBS, Cloudfront, Route53 etc.
5. Should be strong in HTML and CSS., including Bootstrap.
6. Able to use google Map api
7. Knowledge of git and bower is a plus.
On App we build using both Native and Hybrid so you must understand Ionic and Angular as well as Native app dev.
- To do this, you need to have strong business, management and technical background. We look for depth and breadth of knowledge in areas like optimization, management, strategy, and user engagement.
You must have :
- Product experience with large-scale enterprise systems or systems with extremely complex business logic
- A solid understanding of machine learning and statistical models
- Demonstrated ability to work with large quantities of information, delivering data driven solutions
- The ability to think innovatively and turn ambiguous and ambitious problem spaces into clear solutions
- Leadership skills and be accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with little instruction or oversight
- Exposure to Operations Research, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, or related disciplines, with sound technical experience in one or more of the above areas (strong knowledge of Google Analytics is a must!)
- Hands-on experience with optimization tools such as Optimizely
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Flexible Work Hours
KleverKid is your one-stop-shop online to find the best possible after-school program and activities in your city. We are making it ridiculously simple for parents to find the best after school coach, teacher, tutor, workshop, and program for their kid by giving them user generated ratings, reviews, pricing, images, videos, blogs, and much more.
We are a bunch of klever kids with a passion to build products that help parents and kids make smarter decisions for all the children out there to succeed.
We do it for all the aspiring klever kids out there!