Roles & Responsibilities
1. Identifying accounts to be targeted, penetrating these accounts, and establishing excellent relationships with CXO's and other key stake holders of the company.
2. Introduce clients to our product lines and advises clients on the best services to accomplish their objectives.
3. Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
4. Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
5. Analyses changing needs of customers and the industry, identifying and anticipating trends.
6. Uncovers unmet client needs and identifies opportunities to develop customer-focused solutions.
7. Connects and follows-up with clients on a regular basis in order to maximise client acquisition and reach sales target.
This position requires a proactive attitude - as a startup, it’s far from a typical sales role and thinking on your feet is a huge part of it. We’re a small team too, so there will be plenty of opportunity to be vocal about the product itself and how we can be even bigger and better every month.
Flexible Work Hours