India has hundreds of thousands of temples with a rich culture and history. Every temple has a unique purpose, significance, history, events and activities.
MyTemple’s goal is to enrich the spiritual experience for devotees by organizing the temples of the country. This is a platform with stories, information and event calendars related to India's temples. Devotees can discover temples, find information and plan to participate in activities at temples with MyTemple.
We are looking for a Technical Architect to head engineering activities and deliver technology solutions to achieve MyTemple’s goal.
If you are excited about using your knowledge and skills to build the ultimate platform for India's temples, we would love to work with you.
The Technical Architect is expected to:
- Evaluate product specifications and create an engineering development plan,
- Participate in product design, with technical analysis and inputs
- Design, build & manage the system to suit the product roadmap
- Identify development phases and implementation plan
- Participate in development activities
- Monitor, evaluate and refine engineering activities
- Be the focal point for all technical issues & initiatives
Interested engineers are expected to exhibit the following:
- Proficiency in programming (web and mobile applications)
- Hands-on expertise in full lifecycle of software development
- Expertise in using and programming databases
- Ability to engineer the product to suit user needs
- Understand and pursue latest technological advances
Education & Experience:
The candidates with following will have better chances to fit the role:
- Experience in application development on LAMP stack, in development of Web APIs,
- Experience in development of mobile applications for multiple platforms,
- Experience in using various technology platforms, frameworks and tools for development,
- Experience of managing and coordinating engineering roadmap,
- Engineering degree and active participation in developer forums