Niki is an artificially intelligent ordering application (niki.ai/app). Our founding team is from IIT Kharagpur, and we are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to join our engineering team.
The ideal candidate will have industry experience solving language-related problems using statistical methods on vast quantities of data available from Indian mobile consumers and elsewhere.
Major responsibilities would be:
1. Create language models from text data. These language models draw heavily from statistical, deep learning as well as rule based research in recent times around building taggers, parsers, knowledge graph based dictionaries etc.
2. Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression, and rules based models
3. Work closely with product teams to implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products
We work mostly in Java and Python and object oriented concepts are a must to fit in the team. Basic eligibility criteria are:
1. Graduate/Post-Graduate/M.S./Ph.D in Computer Science/Mathematics/Machine Learning/NLP or allied fields.
2. Industry experience of 2-4 years.
3. Strong background in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
4. Have some experience in leading a team big or small.
5. Experience with Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or MaprReduce/Sawzall/Bigtable is a plus
Flexible Work Hours
Niki is an AI powered bot that's set out to simplify ordering experience, works through a simple chat interface. We (the team at niki.ai) have big plans for Niki & aspire to make it a one-stop solution for all of your ordering needs. Our AI fueled chatbot is smart enough to understand human language in the context of products/ services, comes up with apt recommendations & complete the purchase end-to-end. Offering 3 major services currently - Recharge, Cab Booking & Bill Payments, Niki is expanding its portfolio every month. Come up to join the eCommerce evolution!