Niki is an artificially intelligent personal shopping assistant (http://niki.ai/app). Our founding team is from IIT Kharagpur, and we are looking for a Backend Developer to join us in the core software development and maintenance.
We work mostly in Java and Python and object oriented concepts are a must to fit in the team. Basic eligibility criteria are:
1. Graduate/Post-Graduate in Computer Science/Mathematics/Physics or allied fields.
2. Industry experience of 2-4 years in developing scalable software.
3. Have some experience in leading a team big or small.
1. Experience in prototyping, designing and implementing machine learning systems.
2. Familiarity with framework tools: spring, REST services, java server performance expertise.
3. Comfortable working within non-GUI linux shell environments. Familiarity with network concepts(subnets, topologies, sockets), OS(internals of linux kernel, memory and process management) is a big plus.
4. Familiarity with AWS products - EC2, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3, EMR etc.
5. Good communication and peer networking skills.
Niki is an AI powered bot that's set out to simplify ordering experience, works through a simple chat interface. We (the team at niki.ai) have big plans for Niki & aspire to make it a one-stop solution for all of your ordering needs. Our AI fueled chatbot is smart enough to understand human language in the context of products/ services, comes up with apt recommendations & complete the purchase end-to-end. Offering 3 major services currently - Recharge, Cab Booking & Bill Payments, Niki is expanding its portfolio every month. Come up to join the eCommerce evolution!