Quickli is one of the fastest growing startup in NCR that bridges the last mile gap between retailers and customers through tech enabled on demand logistics network.This new delivery standard easily integrates with existing small and medium sized businesses. Quickli enables the ultimate delivery experience for businesses, when they want it, where they want it.we are passionate about what we do and know that what we do will change a lot of lives forever.
Job Role: -
• Solid understanding of Android application basics: Activities, Services, Intents, Content
• Proficient in using native UI components, widgets and layout design.
• Ease in working across devices and Android versions.
• Experience in working with RESTful API with JSON.
• Grasp of Java, Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPS.
• Knowledge of concepts like Push Notifications, Accounts, Sync framework, Search .
• Familiarity with commonly used libraries.
• You will make sure that we have on time, quality releases, that the team is happy and
efficient and that customers are satisfied with us.
• The ideal candidate will have an established background in designing and building
software products, excellent project management and leadership skills, great
communication skills and the motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
• As an Android Development Team Lead you will be responsible for both hands-on
software development and for leading a team of engineers who are working for one of the
most disruptive and challenging startup.
• Responsibilities include assisting in hiring, developing, mentoring and managing a team
of software development engineers.
What you Need:-
• To write high quality code and performing code reviews for the rest of the team.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance on project plans and delivery commitments.
• Manage the day-to-day activities of an engineering team.
• Project planning, milestones/deadlines date definition, task estimation, scope of work
• 2+ years in similar role, 3+ years of software development experience building and
• Strong technical background in Java and hands-on experience with Android application
• Experience with a variety of software development processes, and ability to apply the
right process for the project
• Proven ability to build productive relationships and motivate team members.
• Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
• Demonstrated track record of successfully hiring, motivating, retaining and effectively
deploying talented software developers to perform against aggressive delivery goals.
• Excellent communication skills.
What we can offer:-
• The rare opportunity to disrupt the world such that everyone around you is using the
product you built; an opportunity to reinvent deliveries.
• Competitive salary and equity, based on experience.
• Laptop and peripherals of your choice.
• A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience.
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.