- Provide Graphical support to the Marketing team for a number of events including outreach activities, social media activities, PR activities, Inhouse events.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing & Recruiting departments in order to achieve a cohesive brand and to balance business and user goals .
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the look and feel of brand presence in the many social networking venues available on the Internet.
- Extensive use of Photoshop, Illustrator & Corel draw to create and generate new images.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Deliver real time designs relevant to social media spaces which dynamically engages the audience.
- Ability to manage graphics in support of social media applications such as twitter, facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Exceptional print and digital graphic skills including knowledge and experience with typography, colour, conceptual thinking, print layout, digital production, and post-production.
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude is a must, with out of the box thinking.
- Passion for people-centered design
- Diploma/Course in Graphic Design 1-2 Years
- Must have portfolio link on resume
Free Food & Drinks
Flexible Work Hours