About the Company
ShakeDeal.com aims to be India's largest B2B bulk sourcing online marketplace for industrial goods, supplies, and raw materials. ShakeDeal was formed with the mission to drive out inefficiencies plaguing the traditional means in which business is conducted. Through a robust marketplace, ShakeDeal is connecting supply chains and closing the gaps in the traditional offline system. ShakeDeal's proprietary tools help buyers in their efforts to source industrials directly from the source of the supply chains.
ShakeDeal brings you leading and top brands in various verticals of industrials, such as, power tools, hand tools, safety equipment, testing and measuring tools, machinery, construction materials, electricals, fasteners, hardware, etc. ShakeDeal aims to provide best value to its customers looking for industrial products, in terms of price, quality and service levels.
To provide lakhs of businesses and end consumers an easy and efficient platform for sourcing industrial goods, supplies, and raw materials in bulk.
- To onboard sellers onto ShakeDeal.com starting from manufacturers/importers, to distributors/wholesalers, and finally dealers/retailers.
- To convince sellers to get listed on the ShakeDeal platform by pitching to them the benefits of selling industrial goods, supplies and raw materials on the platform.
- To relentlessly chase, achieve and exceed sales and data collection targets as agreed with superiors.
- To achieve and exceed efficiency targets and benchmarks, with respect to data collection efficiencies, data quality benchmarks, market coverage and penetration.
- To manage relationships with sellers on-boarded on the platform.
- Demonstrate benefits of selling on ShakeDeal.com to the potential seller.
- Collect company information from sellers and verification documents like PAN, TIN, bank account and cancelled cheque, etc. required to sell on the platform.
- Collect full product catalogue of the seller for all category verticals that the seller is selling in and get the product catalogue verified by the seller.
- Regularly follow up with seller on updates, issues and clarifications related to company information and product information provided.
- To systematically follow through on data collected and ensure that it is properly represented and displayed on the platform.
Leadership and Team Building (for Manager Position):
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently exceed targets.
- Build and lead a team of 4 - 5 sales executives.
- Mentor the sales executives and offer them advice and sales tactics as and when required.
- Accompany sales executives on meetings and sales visits and help them close and onboard sellers.
- Organize daily sales huddles, motivate sales team members and track their performance.
- Set and follow up on aggressive targets after discussion with superiors.
- Ensure efficiency levels of sales executives are consistently high.
- Ensure quality of data collected by sales executives is high.
- Ensure that data is entered into the database in the correct format.
- Good communication skills.
- B. Com, BBM or other bachelor’s degrees from a reputable college.
- MBA is good to have.
- Prior experience and proven track record in a challenging sales environment would be good to have.
- Two-wheeler and valid driving license.
- Attention to detail and is diligent.
- Able to work out of your comfort zone to meet deadlines and targets.
- If you are a self-starter, can hustle and get things done – let’s talk.
Lead Generation, Client Acquisition, Business Development, Data Collection, Relationship Management