Designation: Senior/ Public Relation Executive
Location: New Delhi
Hours Per Week: 48
Who are we looking for
In search of kickass, smart and quick witted graduates/ post graduates, looking for an enriching and challenging role as a Senior/ Public Relation Executive with a growing marketing agency (startup).
As part of our team, you will work on meaningful and impactful projects as well as connect with others and engage in professional development activities supplemental to the job.
Come join us!
Prior Experience – Looking for experience of 6 months- 2 years. We are looking for an Executive PR or a Senior PR Executive, depending on the prior experience and skillset. The compensation would be largely dependent on the candidate’s prior experience and skills, with preference given to Organic PR experience.
1. Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print and online media
2. Coordinate all public relations activities
3. Maintain relations with media houses and influencers across the digital platform for purposes of trending activities, influencer marketing, natives and media buying
4. Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
5. Manage media inquiries and interview requests
6. Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
7. Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
8. Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
9. Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
10. Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
1. Proven working experience in public relations required
2. Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
3. Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
4. Exceptional writing and editing skills
5. Bachelors /Masters degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Skills and Knowledge:
1.Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business and strategic marketing and public relations
2.Strong strategic thinking, consulting skills and ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget
3.Prior work experience of 0.6 – 3 years in the industry
4.Strong, demonstrated understanding of client service
5.Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and should be able to communicate at all levels of an organization
6.Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Flexible Work Hours
Free Food & Drinks
We’re a young, constantly hungry, energetic (for the most part) and insanely creative team with a heightened sense of whimsy bordering on genius (not really) whose sole purpose is to make you a brand. Period. We are an agile unit that believes it is acceptable to, sometimes, make a mess because beautiful things can arise from it.
We are dedicated to your cause, whatever it may be, and we will do whatever it takes to advance your standing in comparison to other brands. We will fight for your brand and treat it like our own. Just like the lights, we will guide you to eternal glory.