We’re looking for an entrepreneurial candidate with strong execution and selling skills to join our team. You will be part of the core team and will be responsible for client acquisition (in India and US market) and creating a constant flow of missions in the platform.
This is a pure hustler role and requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about entrepreneurship. It is a challenging role as it requires set of skills - business development, marketing, research and sales. Its a high growth opportunity to be part of fast growing startup!
SquadRun helps businesses outsource operational work to an on-demand distributed workforce.
data operations (moderating and classifying catalog, tagging content for a consumer/ social app, etc); and
outbound calling operations (calling contacts to collect/ update information, lead qualification, feedback surveys, etc)
Please check this overview deck and SquadRun's mobile app for more details. We're disrupting the massive BPM/ BPO market (2X of e-commerce market in India) using technology and distributed workforce.
- Constantly refine client acquisition strategy of the organization and figure out customer segments that have recurring contracts.
- Effectively search and identify prospective clients and generate sales leads. Open doors to new accounts by cold-calling, leveraging your existing relationships, SquadRun marketing programs and newly developed industry connections. Identify and reach out to warm connects and take focused action to convert leads to customers.
- Configure productive mission designs and workflows to improve turn-around time and accuracy of results. Support and coordinate with the operations team to ensure seamless creation and execution of missions.
- Account management and liaising with clients to ensure client satisfaction. Provide skilled support to businesses. Understand user engagement, behaviour and sentiments to improve user satisfaction for the business product.
- Participate with the rest of the team to coordinate business product improvements and develop upgrades.
- Support and lead marketing efforts for client acquisition. Ideate and execute online and on-ground outreach campaigns. Research and produce quality content - blogs, case studies, etc. Develop and manage channels for generating inbound leads.
- Handle client invoicing, legal and accounting. And build a system that is efficient and transparent.
Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
Location: Candidate must be based in Delhi NCR and willing to move/travel anywhere in the world (not a telecommute position)
Joining Date: ASAP! ;)
Traits: Extremely motivated, entrepreneurial, social, energetic, persuasive, humble, patient, analytical and hard-working with great communication skills; Good written & spoken english. Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
Experience: 1-4 years of relevant work experience. Past startup experience is a big plus!
Why we’re cool
We’re building the AWS for the BPO industry. And it's a great time to join us, we have achieved product-market fit and are in early growth phase so a lot of the risk is mitigated yet it's early enough that you can make a considerable long term impact.
- We are a well balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs. Backed by great investors: Amit (SlideShare), Rohit & Kunal (SnapDeal), Deepinder (Zomato), Zishaan (Toppr), Rajan Anandan, India Internet Fund, and 91springboard.
- Every team member gets complete ownership of their work. We also offer competitive salaries along with stock options.
- We have been able to grow at an amazing pace. We were recognized by respected global platforms as one of the hottest startups from India
- Represented India among 46 countries at the Startup Nations Summit in Seoul, South Korea
- Among top 7 startups at the Noah Conference, London (The only one from Asia)
- Among the hottest mobile Start-ups in India - #MobileSparks 2014 - YourStory
- This is just the beginning and we here to change the world! :)
Download our app, play through it to get a feel on what we are all about. Go through our deck, website, social media pages, linkedin profiles, blogs, etc.
- Read about our hiring framework here.
- Mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Sales at SquadRun”
- In your cover letter, tell us why you are perfect for this role. Include links to your past projects. If you write a blog, contribute to an open source project, or tried solving an interesting problem, we want to hear about it.
SquadRun helps businesses outsource operational work to a distributed mobile workforce. Tasks range from moderating reviews, tagging images, calling businesses to collect information, and testing out new products over SquadRun's mobile app. Please check this overview deck for more details - http://bit.ly/sr-about.
It's a very interesting time to join SquadRun, we have achieved product-market fit and are in early growth phase so a lot of the risk is mitigated yet it's early enough that you can make a considerable long term impact.
Our Hiring Framework: http://bit.ly/1xIbahc