We’re looking for an entrepreneurial candidate with extremely strong content, analytical and communication skills to join our team. You will be part of the core founding team.
This requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about entrepreneurship. It’s a high growth opportunity to be part of fast growing startup!
SquadRun helps businesses outsource operational work to an on-demand distributed workforce.
data operations (moderating and classifying catalog, tagging content for a consumer/ social app, etc); and
outbound calling operations (calling contacts to collect/ update information, lead qualification, feedback surveys, etc)
Please check this overview deck and SquadRun's mobile app for more details. We're disrupting the massive BPM/ BPO market (2X of e-commerce market in India) using technology and distributed workforce.
Product Marketing: Create marketing and sales collateral that demonstrates the benefits, features, and value of our services to our target audience (both businesses and players). Conduct message testing, competitive research, etc.
Content and Distribution: Create instructional and marketing content including videos, blogs, ebooks, slides, case studies, webinars, etc. to help us convert visitors into leads and leads into customers! Also create and maintain robust and scalable distribution channels for this content.
Performance Marketing: Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
Analysis and Reporting: Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and channels. Track, tweak, and evaluate all channels. Understand user engagement, behaviour and sentiments to improve user satisfaction and help grow of user base. (Users = businesses + workforce)
Branding: Build a strong brand image on the business side by incorporating effective public relations, content marketing and development of key business goals.
Product: Experiment and test new features and constantly work towards improving the product.
Workforce Outreach: Support outreach efforts for user acquisition. Ideate and execute on-ground marketing ideas. Create and manage outreach channels (physical & guerilla marketing, social media, mailing lists, etc). Day-to-day management of marketing campaigns.
Education: Graduate in any domain (drop-outs are cool as well!)
Location: Candidate must be based in Delhi NCR and willing to move/travel anywhere in the world (not a telecommute position)
Joining Date: ASAP! ;)
Traits: Extremely motivated, entrepreneurial, social, energetic, persuasive, humble, patient, analytical and hardworking with great communication skills; Good written & spoken english. Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
Experience: 1-4 years of relevant work experience. Past startup experience is a big plus!
Why we’re cool
- We’re building the AWS for the BPO industry. And it's a great time to join us, we have achieved product-market fit and are in early growth phase so a lot of the risk is mitigated yet it's early enough that you can make a considerable long term impact.
- We are a well balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs. Backed by great investors: Amit (SlideShare), Rohit & Kunal (SnapDeal), Deepinder (Zomato), Zishaan (Toppr), Rajan Anandan, India Internet Fund, and 91springboard.
- Every team member gets complete ownership of their work. We also offer competitive salaries along with stock options.
- We have been able to grow at an amazing pace. We were recognized by respected global platforms as one of the hottest startups from India
Represented India among 46 countries at the Startup Nations Summit in Seoul, South Korea
- Among top 7 startups at the Noah Conference, London (The only one from Asia)
- Among the hottest mobile Start-ups in India - #MobileSparks 2014 - YourStory
- This is just the beginning and we here to change the world! :)
Download our app, play through it to get a feel on what we are all about. Go through our deck, website, social media pages, linkedin profiles, blogs, etc.
- Read about our hiring framework here.
- Mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marketing at SquadRun”
- In your cover letter, tell us why you are perfect for this role. Include links to your past projects. If you write a blog, contribute to an open source project, or tried solving an interesting problem, we want to hear about it.
SquadRun helps businesses outsource operational work to a distributed mobile workforce. Tasks range from moderating reviews, tagging images, calling businesses to collect information, and testing out new products over SquadRun's mobile app. Please check this overview deck for more details - http://bit.ly/sr-about.
It's a very interesting time to join SquadRun, we have achieved product-market fit and are in early growth phase so a lot of the risk is mitigated yet it's early enough that you can make a considerable long term impact.
Our Hiring Framework: http://bit.ly/1xIbahc