The HealthTatva.com team is working on a revolutionary new health diagnostics and research application. As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the client application, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the web application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience as a full stack web developer.
- Proficient knowledge of NodeJS. Familiarity with Python and/or PHP is a plus.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes. MySQL experience is a plus.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp, Photoshop, or Pixelmator is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Proficient understanding of RESTful APIs.
We love our work process and so do our clients. We really work closely with our clients and involve them in every stage of the project in an open, transparent way.
We break down the process into a few fundamental areas; planning, wireframing, design and development. We find this focus on a few core areas makes for a smooth experience.
We love making our process fun too; we're no dull corporate company, we like some banter and a joke is never wasted on us. We really value our clients and that has worked well for us in terms of business growth via reference.