We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- BE/BTech/BCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
We love our work process and so do our clients. We really work closely with our clients and involve them in every stage of the project in an open, transparent way.
We break down the process into a few fundamental areas; planning, wireframing, design and development. We find this focus on a few core areas makes for a smooth experience.
We love making our process fun too; we're no dull corporate company, we like some banter and a joke is never wasted on us. We really value our clients and that has worked well for us in terms of business growth via reference.