Position : Business Development Executive
Location - Delhi
Department - Marketing
Qualification – Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience - 0 to 2 years
Reporting to : Director
Work hours : 9 hours a day, 6 days a week
-Discovering & reaching out to restaurants, bars, wine companies & food celebrities. Comprehending the business potential of the market to secure business for WowTables.
- Pitching WowTables offerings, conceptualizing & finalizing experiences & on boarding new customers.
- Coordinating regularly with other teams, for eg: creating menus & finalizing pricing with the marketing team, helping the content team with newsletters, working with the concierge team to coordinate a reservation.
- Partnering with offline promotion partners like concierge services, clubs, credit cards and banks as well as other players in the industry to generate new business leads Keeping records of sales targets and actual figures and compiling them into reports for management.
-A highly organised professional who is a self-starter and loves the hunt.
- Well-spoken & a good communicator, outgoing, polished & identifiable with a luxury brand like WowTables
- Target driven with maturity and ability to sell/convince the prospect of the business proposition and ensure closure of an order.
- Must have a passion for food-related topics & must understand how to put menus together for customers.
Work From Home
Flexible Work Hours
WowTables is a culinary platform offering classic table reservations and curates exclusive dining experiences for guests by associating with quality restaurants across India in Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Pune. WowTables was launched in late 2012 in Mumbai under the name 'GourmetItUp' by Deepa and Kunal Jain. This brainchild of theirs is the first online reservation portal in India to offer curated dining experiences. They are now associated with more than 200 restaurants pan India and are aiming to grow even further this year. The experiences offered range from ongoing curated set menus, chef's tables and off-menu set meals to masterclasses and mixology classes.