Job Title: PHP Developer
Experience: 3-6 years
Good Exposure on CorePHP5.5, Templates, OOPS, MVC framework, MySQL, MongoDB, MAGENTO, WORDPRESS & DRUPAL, ZEND
Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle - Capable to Take Charge for Complex Projects - Initiate Processes/ Strategies for Improved Coding Standards.
· To work with team to refine requirements, design road map, document, develop, and deploy the project.
· Collaborate with Web Development Team Members and other Cross-Functional Teams, in order to
see projects to Completion.
· "CODING & TROUBLE SHOOTING" on Complex Projects from scratch.
· Have good real time working experience using HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Designs, Java Script, J Query, JSON, PHP 5.5.0+ or PHP 7.0+ or HHVM 3.4.2+, MVC framework, OOPS, pthreads, AngularJS, Node.Js, Social Media Integration, Web crawlers, Linux commands, CRON scripts.
· Web server: Apache 2.2.x / 2.4.x , nginx 1.0+ (any one)
· Database: PDO using MySQL MongoDB
· Version Control System : SVN, git, gitlab
· Database Design and Development of complex modules within the project.
· Documenting the source code as well as Project modules.
· To Participate in "Code Reviews".
· Solve technical problems with coordination with the team.
Maintain, Monitor & Improvise the programming standard