Roles & Responsibilities:
• Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat etc.
• Prepares for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
• Responds to customer enquiries by understanding enquiry; reviewing previous enquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer.
• Records customer inquiries by documenting inquiry and response.
• Improves quality service by recommending improved processes.
• Accomplishes customer service and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Work within various teams to ensure outstanding customer service.
• Contribute ideas to resolve customer problems to improve productivity.
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to empathize and prioritize customer needs.
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
• Flexible with the working schedule, expected to work on weekends, holidays and events.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Good comprehension skills, ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
• Ability to concentrate, follow customer's issues without distraction to resolution.
• Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
• Multi linguistic - English + 1 Regional Language.