We are looking for a support guru who thrives on providing support through many different channels of
communication – including: email, phone, chat etc.
You’re a great match if you know about POS and possess fantastic troubleshooting skills! We are on the
hunt for a perfect personality who has the drive to help customers and the ability to dive deep into a new
TILL POS is a cloud based mobile pointofsale software for all food outlets, hospitality stores and retail
shops. At TILL, we help businesses realise the benefits of going digital. We provide store owners in
food, hospitality and retail sectors a way to build, manage and grow their business while creating a
better customer experience.
TILL POS clients are always our first priority and we aim to have the best support for them at all times.
We strongly believe in a proactive approach to prevent recurrence of any query within certainty.
More info: www.tillpos.co.in
● Answer 1st level support queries and escalate to support lead where necessary
● Assist with the development of reusable macros and knowledge base guides
● Work with customers in a constructive and helpful way to deliver solutions
● Proactively provide feedback on possible product and workflow enhancements
● Develop the ability to see a customer's next steps and proactively provide assistance
● Excellent customer service and support skills – the ability to listen, be empathetic, accurate,
compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
● Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills ability to convey technical
jargon in a widearray of syntax from beginner level users to developers in our tickets as well as
knowledge base articles
● Collaborate in establishing worldclass customer service policies, processes and standards
● A strong sense of urgency respond to customers and partners in a fashion that inspires
confidence and continued loyalty
● Ability to empower endusers to support themselves using our product and support centre
● Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and followup on issues as well as replicate and document for
● A desire to learn, master and teach
● Proactively identify and propose solutions for potential issues raised
● Listen, understand and respond to requirements and feedback of the product
● Ability to deep dive into data to draw confident conclusions on response
● Retail or hospitality experience
● Bilingual written and verbal communication skills
Flexible Work Hours