Take your ideas to the next level and make something that people use everyday. Something that changes the physical world—and does it fast. At Uber, we’re working hard to redefine the way people experience and get around cities. Hop in and help us do it!
Top talent, high standards. Work alongside the best in your field—the people who make you want to be better and can also help get you there. Take bold steps. We move fast to do things that have never been done. Because you have to take risks if you want to build the next big idea. Shape the world you want. Help improve local economies, make roads safer, and bring opportunities to millions of women and men around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about jobs that move people : https://vimeo.com/84168520
What You’ll Do
● Manage all partnership inbounds (local businesses, brands and agencies)
● Build and manage partnership outbounds
● Reach out to potential partners and own negotiation conversations
● Liaise with city teams to push out partnerships on local/national levels
● Develop marketing campaigns and support other teams on current and ongoing activations
● Analyse data from any partnerships for ongoing optimisations and write down weekly reports
● Liaise with design team to create marketing assets eg flyers, posters
What You’ll Need
● B.A. or B.S. (Top graduating students from Top Universities encouraged to apply!)
● Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
● Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping and doing
● Ability to think fast and to get things done
● Passionate about moving Jodhpur forward
● Has the #UberLOVE and the #UberHUSTLE
● Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
● The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
● Sharp, motivated coworkers in a fun office environment.
● Office meals provided (dinner provided for working days extending more than 11hours)
● Monthly stipend - Rs 15,000-20,000 depending on candidate experience.
Please note: This is a contractual position. Candidates must join for a minimum period of 6 months.