The Assistant Product Manager (APM) is a full time position, responsible for assisting the Project Manager with
managing the project development process, particularly with focus on finding, researching, testing and integrating third party apps.
The third party apps examples: Salesforce/CRM, Zoho, Payment gateway, ATS, Accounting software, etc.
The APM is an integral part of the core team, and interacts on a regular basis with Opeartions, Marketing, Sales, Accounts.
- Distinguish all different functions, problems and solutions our software addresses.
- Establish desired benchmarks and current status
- Identify gaps, bugs, shortcomings, in all the areas and develop a plan to address them
- Identify areas of improvement
- evaluate different tools, apps, solutions and services which will help us offer a better service to both the suppliers and the customer
This position is based in Ahmedabad. If required, we will assist the selected candidate to find suitable accmodation, transportation, etc within the vicinity of our office and any other help which may be required.
Perks: we will get you fit! You can't put a price on that.
vario.fitness is a startup whose mission is to liberate fitness seekers from being restricted to one gym or fitness studio. With our monthly membership, users have access to hundreds to different workouts across many hand picked partners in your city and beyond.