What are we looking for:
We need our UI Developers to create next-generation platforms that change how millions look at getting motor bikes on rent. We are looking for problem solvers who have a knack for challenges and take them right 'on the face' to solve it at any cost, come what may.
* Collaborating with the designers and backend developers to plan, design and develop applications.
* Converting designs into semantically correct and web standards compliant HTML and writing scalable and maintainable stylesheets(CSS).
* Ensure Responsiveness & Cross-Browser compatibility for all ui being developed.
* Build reusable UI components.
* 2-4 years’ Experience in a similar role
* Must have worked extensively on developing responsive/adaptive layouts for multiple browsers and platforms, including desktop, tablet, and mobile.
* Experience working with startups and writing code from scratch
Free Food & Drinks
Flexible Work Hours
Sleep at work
Work From Home
Conceived by bike enthusiasts, Wheelstreet makes bikerenting a hassle free and exciting experience for the riders. We know how difficult it is to search for the right vehicle, thus we simplify that process, providing you with a comfortable and joyful experience.
Overcoming the obstacles in the otherwise unorganized bike rental marketplace through technology, Wheelstreet is a transparent and trustworthy platform. It is one stop solution for your riding needs, whether you are looking at beating traffic, planning a romantic date or a trip with your friends.