- Conceptualizing, designing and prototyping new features for our core
- Moving seamlessly from whiteboard sketches and paper prototypes to interactive prototypes.
- Presenting designs to internal stakeholders and other team members.
- Conducting frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development.
- Maintaining and evolving a set of design patterns and standards.
- Pairing with developers to design the presentation layer.
- 1-3 years of experience as a web/mobile designer.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating design savvy.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone7.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Fireworks and Corel Draw.
- Expertise in wire framing tools like Balsamiq, Axure
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
Conceived by bike enthusiasts, Wheelstreet makes bikerenting a hassle free and exciting experience for the riders. We know how difficult it is to search for the right vehicle, thus we simplify that process, providing you with a comfortable and joyful experience.
Overcoming the obstacles in the otherwise unorganized bike rental marketplace through technology, Wheelstreet is a transparent and trustworthy platform. It is one stop solution for your riding needs, whether you are looking at beating traffic, planning a romantic date or a trip with your friends.